Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Beginning

I’m on a quest to let my inner skinny chick run free!

It’s now been 25 months since I birthed the most beautiful child on this planet (I am slightly biased), and my weight has done nothing but increase. I’m the biggest I’ve ever been in.my.enitre.life.

I'm not happy. Period.

I’ve failed at weight loss so many times this year, and I’m done. I’m sick of being this girl stuck in a 14-16 body. It’s time to drop this weight and get back into shape not only for myself, but for my daughter.

65 pounds is a lot of weight to lose, but I know I can do it!

I plan to journal along the entire way…my highs & lows; my struggles & triumphs. I know this is going to be hard, but I deserve it…my daughter deserves it!

So, here goes nothing….here’s to unleashing my Inner Skinny Girl!

Here's my starting point. Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to disclose my weight. I'm too ashamed to right now.

2 comments:

  1. Umm..... I think you must have crawled into my demented mind and stole the words right out of my head!!! BEST of luck! Seriously, what Mommy doesnt know what you are about to go through?! We're here for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina! I need all of the encouragement and support I can get! I'm so sick of being disgusted when I look in the mirror, embarrassed when I go out in public, and uncomfortable in my own skin.

    ReplyDelete